Awakening is the purpose of life!
Do you find yourself repeating the same old patterns, no matter how many books you read, and how hard you work on yourself?
Would you like to awaken to your authentic self and be free from judgment, conflict, and clutter of the mind?
Then Join us for this life-changing event!
Some of the gifts offered in this workshop:
- Receive essential teachings about living in the Awakened State of Oneness with joy, freedom from the mind, and release from all senses of separation.
- Experience ancient meditation practices to help open, balance and clear the energy centers, and activate the Kundalini energy, leading to higher states of consciousness.
- Learn the formula for Success and Happiness in inner and outer life, and how to create what you want in your life experience.
- Heal and improve relationships with your parents, partner, children/inner child or anyone you may need healing with.
- Establish a deep connection with your own experience of the Divine.
- Receive Blessing for Awakening.
- Be certified as Oneness Blessing giver.
Rosita Kalidien and Grace Guo are awakened Oneness Trainers.They are passionate about sharing their timeless knowledge and experience to guide others to grow into higher states of awareness.
|When||12-13 Nov. 2016|
|Time||10:00 – 18:00|
€ 240 (including BTW).
By direct bank transfer:
Bank account – NL77ABNA0629395217 name – L GUO
note: please use your name + “OAC2016” as your reference.
✦ Space is limited, so advanced registration is required. Registration is confirmed only when the payment is transferred.
✦ The fee is non-refundable unless you cancel with at least a week’s notice or with enough notice that we can fill the spot with those who may be on a waiting list.
✦ For your comfort, bring a yoga mat, blanket and cushion.
✦ You may also want to bring a notebook, pen to take notes.
✦ Tea, coffee, and water will be provided.
✦ Your own lunch box for both days (lunch is not provided).
✦ Eat lightly 1-3 days before the course.
✦ Suggest wear the comfortable white or light color clothes during the course.