Soul Sync, a daily meditation practice designed by One World Academy.
Soul Sync is not a simple meditation, is a powerful way to manifest your wishes, expand your consciousness.
It also can hence the power of Deeksha (oneness blessing).
The benefits of regularly practicing Soul-Sync Meditation are:
• You will internally grow happier and more peaceful
• You will attract love and abundance in life
• You will create harmonious external situations.
Posture: Sit in a comfortable position and keep your spine straight. You may sit cross-legged on the floor, or sit on a chair with your feet firmly planted on the floor.
Put your hands on your knees with palms facing upwards. Lightly touch the tip of your thumb and the tip of your index finger together. Eyes are closed.
Take your time, never do it in hurry and be present as much as you can. If your mind wanders off, don’t beat it up – just bring it back to the practice.
6 Steps of Soul Sync Meditation
- Breathe deeply and slowly, bringing all your attention to your breath. Focus for 8 counts, counting off each full breath by using your fingers. Bringing awareness to the breath helps train your mind in awareness and lets you detach from your daily routines.
- Inhale deeply then exhale, make a loud humming sound like a humming bee – let it resonate all around your head. This vibration helps to open consciousness and releases cleansing, soothing neurochemicals. Again, do this for 8 counts.
- Take 8 conscious breaths, focusing on the pause between the inhale and the exhale. This brings your concentration to a pinpoint.
- Inhale deeply and, on the exhale, mentally chant ‘a-hummm’ or ‘I AM’ – a mantra that acknowledges that we are everything in our consciousness. Count 8 breaths.
- Rest your hands on your thighs, thumb tip and index fingertip lightly touch. Visualise your physical body dissolving into golden light. You are a part of everything in the universe, and the whole universe is in you. No need to count for this phase, just enjoy the feeling of being blissfully One. Bring a gentle smile to your face.
- You can set a heartfelt intention for the day ahead. Smile gently as you focus on any one heartfelt desire or on a challenging situation in life that needs to be resolved. You may also choose to hold an intention for the wellbeing of someone you love.
A video that talks you through a whole Soul Sync session by Preethaji, click here
Tip: You can practise soul sync anywhere, anytime! After soul sync, give Deeksha!!!
If you want to download this meditation, please send a message to email@example.com