Two Meditations Are Recommended by Guru Dev Singh in March.
DESCRIPTION LA673 THIRD CHAKRA, IS A POINT OF PURE ENERGY
LA673 Third Chakra, is a point of pure energy
The Third Chakra is a point of pure energy
Date: February 5, 1991
3-11 minutes (manual)
16-17 minutes (video & audio)
- Sit with your back straight with your chin and chest extended.
- The eyes are on the tip of the nose.
- Hands are in a prayer position. Every part of the hand is in contact, the palms and fingers meet exactly. Feel every part of your hand.
- The mudra is in front of the solar plexus and does not touch the chest. The forearms are parallel to the floor.
- Chante Humee Hum Brahm Hum (which means “We are We, We are God”) with the tip of the tongue.
- The hands pulsate like the heartbeat, they squeeze as the umbilical point is drawn in.
- The navel is retracted twice for each repetition of the mantra.
Drag the navel point on Humee Hum and a second time on Brahm Hum inside.
As indicated above for approx. 11 min
- Breathe in and pull the navel up and in. Press the tip of the tongue onto the upper palate and concentrate.
- Exhale. Repeat two more times.
Use Nirinjan Kaur’s version of “Humee Hum” available on Musical Affirmations Volume 2.
“This infinity, God, this purity, this power, this pure power is in your navel point. You cannot buy or sell it; and I can’t give it to you and you can’t take it But I will give you the technological knowledge that you can use to initiate it to make it work for you. What does that mean in the end? I am not saying that there will be no problems, I am not saying that there will be no rush, I am not saying that there will be no scandals, I am not saying anything, but you will remain untouched. You can sit like a lotus in the muddy water and enjoy life – that is the power of the third chakra ”. (Yogi Bhajan)
1: Sit upright with your back straight (cross-legged or on a chair) and hold your hands in the Sarab Gyan, the two index fingers are extended and touching. Eyes are closed.
Meditate on your long and deep breath, breathe as deeply as you can and listen. Every breath should be conscious and intentional for 11 minutes
2. In the same posture, breathe long and deep in rhythm with the mantra “Sat Narayan Wah-hay Guru, hair Narayan Sat Nam” by Matamandir Singh https://www.mantradownload.com/ in this pattern: breathe 2 repetitions of the mantra long on and then off again in 2 repetitions, each about 20 seconds. 11 minutes 3: Unchanged posture with breath of fire. 3 minutes – do your best in the last minute.
2x inhale – hold – exhale
“In this meditation you have to concentrate on your breath. The moment it affects your metabolism, you will feel light, then you will know, and then your sense of security will increase. You should be breathing, not your body.
Meditate deeply on your breath and strengthen your self-control ”. (Yogi Bhajan)