How to Create a State of Peace Fast
5 easy steps to create a state of peace for yourself in 3 minutes.
When you feel exhausted after thinking this that so much, when you have intensive emotions, anger, hurt, jealousy, fear… What would you do? Escape it by doing other things (watch TV, eat, read, play games, go shopping …) ? Or hope it will be over automatically? You know by heart it wouldn’t be over.
Here is the meditation can quickly help you switch from the suffering state to a peaceful sate.You may practise anytime anyplace.
5 Steps to Create a State of Peace
- Sit still and close your Eyes
- Take 3 conscious breaths. when inhale, know you are inhaling; when you exhale, know you are exhaling now.
- To exactly Identify and Recognise the emotion that is rising within you, is it anger, fear, sad, hurt? Or is it joy, love, connection, trust or peace?
- Observe your mind, is your mind obsessing about the past, or is your mind obsessing about the future, or is your mind staying with the present? What state of the mind?
- Visualise a candle flame burning in the centre of the skull, just see it’s burn.
In the end, you will experience a beautiful state of calm and a beautiful state of peace.
Download the audio here.
Chinese Version 平静头脑静心法
Download the Chinese version.
Learn more meditation about Graceful life coaching